Six-foot (1.8-meter) line cord with IEC 320/CEE 22 connector coupler; watertight cord connection. Specify destination country when ordering; drive is shipped with country-specific plug/cord set.
More About this Item
Full details for Masterflex L/S Digital Console Process Drives
- Flow rate: 0.006 to 3400 mL/min (up to 54 GPH) with L/S tubing. Flow rate depends on drive rpm and tubing size.
Housings are completely sealed — NEMA 4X (IP66) rated for washdown
- Drives are easy-to-clean and resistant to commonly used cleaning and sanitizing solutions — simply hose down to clean
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Graphical LCD shows four operating modes continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, volume dispense. View pump performance continually
- Dispense by Volume in mL (0.001 to 99999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Anti-drip function ensures dispense accuracy
- Menu-driven interface lets you select one of seven languages for programming and operation
- Remote control via sealed circular connector on drive:
--Speed control input scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V;
--Pumping direction requires open collector or contact closure;
--Start/stop/purge requires open collector or contact closure;
--Tachometer output scalable 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, or 0 to 10 V, open collector
These precision drives offer analog remote control options and simple programming—ideal for automated process applications. Drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size.
Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Motor is reversible so you can purge tubing before or after pumping and pump fluid in either direction.