New head design provides more positive tubing retention and improved flow performance
- Separate 1-turn speed control and CW/OFF/CCW switch with green LED power indicator—maintain speed setting when you turn pump on/off or reverse direction
- ”Max” button runs pump at 100% of maximum rpm—use to prime or to rapidly flush tubing
- Reversible permanent magnet DC motor for pumping fluid in either direction
- Remote start/stop control available using contact closure connection on back of the pump
- Pumps accept continuous lengths of microbore tubing for a clean, uninterrupted flow path with no fittings
C/L® pumps are compact (1⁄4 DIN) and perfect for low-flow OEM use or analyzer applications. These easy-to-use, economical pumps feature reversible pumping, remote control capabilities, and rapid tubing changes. Ideal for consistent fluid delivery in chromatography, spectroscopy, and dispensing applications. These pumps feature self-priming which withstands minor back pressure.
Maximum suction lift of 5 ft (1.5 m); max discharge head of 20 ft (6.1 m); max pressure 15 psi (1.0 bar). Self-priming pumps withstand minor back pressure.