Smooth inner surface designed to reduce risk of particle entrapment and contamination
- Genuine Masterflex® tubing undergoes robust testing to provide optimal performance/pump life hours with peristaltic pump equipment
- Precision extruded to tight tolerances for high repeatability, accuracy, and reproducibility
- Global market leader in range of formulations for most extensive chemical compatibility
- Single-use custom lengths and configurations available to minimize downtime
- Regulatory Approvals to match your unique application
Choose our BioPharm Silicone platinum-cured tubing for purity, very low extractables, and an ultra-smooth inner surface. Ideal for pharmaceutical and biotechnological applications, this tubing complies with USP class VI and 3A sanitary standards.
The ultra-smooth inner surface minimizes particle entrapment and microscopic build-up during fluid transfer. Tubing can be sterilized by autoclave, gamma radiation, or ethylene oxide.
Spools contain continuous pump tubing, allowing you to cut the exact length needed and eliminating waste.