All-new design offers faster tubing changes and improved ergonomics
- Tubing occlusion is automatic and optimized when pump head is closed and latched – load tubing in 15 seconds or less
- Flow rates up to 3400 mL/min—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Pressure up to 150 psi (10.3 bar) with L/S high-pressure (HP) pump tubing
- Reinforced nylon housing and occlusion bed with stainless steel rotor/roller assembly
- Compatible with all 1/10 hp L/S drives that accept two or more pump heads
- Compact design for efficient use of space
The L/S® High-Performance pump heads offer better suction lift, viscous fluid transfer, and longer tubing life. Tubing enters and exits the same side of the pump head for easy connection to tubing inlet and outlet. Heads are not compatible with the 07554-series L/S Economy Console drives.